Friday, February 12, 2016

"I'd Like To Have"


I'd like everybody to have equal rights       
I want everybody to have the same bites

I'd like everybody to have equal rights
For me everybody is on the same height

I'd like everybody to have equal rights
We could start by avoiding fights 

I'd like everybody to have equal rights
                                              We will use all our might to reach the light                                            

MY THOUGHTS  


This is a poem I wrote in my free time. Through this poem I am trying to tell you that every human  in this world has a right and that others should respect it. 
But are we?
I thought about writing this poem because everybody is equal to me, and they should be for you as well. For example, I've been hearing for a long time that white people are better than black people just because they have a fair complexion, but that's wrong because each one of us is a human and we are alike. We're like brothers and sisters, and that's how it should be. We will always stand together against our fears. Just make sure you always remember: Judging people is dumb. It's like judging M&M's by their color – Some people like the red ones better, and some like the green ones, but it's important you remember that underneath, they are ALL just delicious pieces of chocolate that all taste the same regardless of the color.

Love: 
-AK <3

7 comments:

  1. Hey guys i hope you liked my poem and my thoughts on it. i hope all of u who have visited my blog got to learn something through it.
    Love
    -AK <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey aaiza! I loved this poem. hope you will write more poems.

    your friend affaf

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey aaiza! I loved this poem. hope you will write more poems.

    your friend affaf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent thoughts..... Every human should think like this. Love you..

    ReplyDelete