Saturday, March 12, 2016

School Jokes

All of you like funny jokes. Well off course all jokes are funny but these are the jokes you'd never forget!

TEACHER: Why are you late Joe?
JOE: Because of a sign down the road
TEACHER: What does a sign has to do with your being late?
JOE: The sign said, "School ahead, go slow!"


             
         School Life

Most irritating moments
- Morning Alarm
Most difficult task
- To find Socks
Most dreadful journey
- Way to Class
Most lovely time
- Meeting Friends
Most tragic moments
- Surprise Test in 1st Period
Most wonderful news
- TEACHER IS ABSENT

Why Do We Need School?

Music: We have YOU TUBE for that
Sports: There's a Wii
Spanish: There's Dora
English: Everything's shortened anyway. (LOL,BRB,IDK)
Maths: That's why we have calculators
Geography: I'll buy a globe.
History: They're all dead anyway

6 Things We Say In School

1- I'm tired
2- I'm cold
3- I don't get it
4- I'm hungry
5- What time is it?
6- I want to go home

Why I Say That I Miss School?

When I say I miss school, I mean my friends and the fun. Not the school!

Q. Why do fish live in salt water?
ANS. Because pepper makes them sneeze!

Q. Why didn't the 4's want any dinner?
ANS. Because they already 8

TEACHER: How can we keep our school clean?
STUDENT: By staying at home. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment