Friday, May 20, 2016

"Best Friends"



I'll always be beside you
until the very end,
wiping all your tears away,
being your best friend
I'll smile when you smile,
and feel all the pain you do,
and if you cry a single tear,
I promise I'll cry too





MY THOUGHTS

Friends are a wonderful blessing from god and we should thank him for giving every one of us a good friend.  We should always take care of them if you want them to do the same. We should always love them because they are to be loved. Now over here I am going to clear this confusion about friends. Some say that a best friend can only be one. but they're wrong. Best friends can be more than one. Even I have a bunch of BEST friends who are always there for me. I don't know what they think about me but i think that they are the bestest friends ever. Well sometimes we get into fights and the like but all of us try to make it up to each other and it goes pretty well. And u all should do the same. Just remember ," A friend in need is a friend indeed"

3 comments: