Monday, July 18, 2016

Beautiful Sayings on Family




'' You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.''
- Desmond Tutu

'' Love makes a family ''
- Gigi Kaeser

'' I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other ''
- Jet Li

'' Family isn't blood. It's the people who love you. The people who have your back.''
- Cassandra Clare

'' Family is not always the people with whom you share DNA. Sometimes family is the person who fights the hardest for your happiness.''
- Cassia Leo

'' I know some people say it's not the best to work with your family, but I have never understood that because it's always worked so well for me.''
- Kim Kardashian

'' My mom and I had the same vision, and we want the same things. We would always make a goal list every year.''
- Kim Kardashian


                                                                                          















No comments:

Post a Comment